Cold Brew Avenue
Stainless Steel Cold Brew Coffee System
for Large Batch and Commercial Use
We have designed our large batch cold brew system specifically for coffee shops, restaurants and bars looking for a cleaner, easier and better way to brew large batches of cold brew coffee. Our system features a stainless steel veseel, and a custom fit stainless steel cold brew coffee filter plate for brewing anywhere from 15–50 gallons* of ready to drink, or cold brew coffee concentrate!
This cold brew coffee system was designed with you in mind. No more messy, hard to clean cheap nylon bags for filtering your coffee grounds. No more cheap plastic buckets and components. Our heavy duty filter plate design allows you to clean out old coffee grounds with ease! The vessel, filter basket, ball valve and hose barb are all made completely of 304 Brewer's Grade Stainless Steel, which means it's more sanitary than plastic and made to last!
Our new filter design makes the system more versatile and brings some of its existing features back to the forefront. The new filter makes cleaning the system much easier and more importantly, we have significantly reduced the volume that sits outside of the filter (i.e. not with your coffee grounds) - up to a 66% improvement.
As we brewed more and more with our basket designed system, we realized that we had 30-40% of the total volume of the cold brew system was outside of the basket. Our goal when we designed the cold brew systems was ease of use, efficiency and the ability to add-on/upgrade components.
With our new design, we've been able to decrease the volume outside the filter by over 60%.
After your coffee has brewed for the desired amount of time, simply connect the 3' of 1/2" I.D. Silicone Hose that comes with your Large Batch Cold Brew Coffee System, and open the ball valve. Your cold brew coffee will flow from the kettle, filtered and ready to drink! This system makes it extremely easy to filter directly from your Cold Brew Coffee System into kegs, that you can then hook up to serve nitro coffee on draft!
Optional Thermometer and Bulkhead Fitting Sold Seperatly
When doing large batches or heavy concentrates, your flow can significantly reduce as your coffee filters out of the cold brew system. If the flow has slowed or stopped from too many grounds, use a long plastic spoon to reach down to the bottom of the grounds and shift around gently to help the coffee to begin flowing again.
Flow and drainage can also be improved by:
- Making a lighter concentrate (make ready to drink coffee instead of concentrates)
- Using a very coarse grind
- Making sure that the cold brew system is thoroughly cleaned between uses. Be sure to remove all coffee residues from previous batches by thoroughly cleaning the filter with a combination of hot water and soap, or any other cleaning agent that is friendly to stainless steel.
- Boiling your filter in water occasionally will help to remove any oily buildup that may occur from the coffee.
Using the Stainless Steel Cold Brew Coffee Maker
- Material: 304 Brewer's Grade Stainless Steel
- Whats included:
- 1 - Stainless Steel Cold Brew Coffee Kettle with Lid
- 1 - Cold Brew Coffee Filter Plate
- 1 - 1/2" 304 SS Ball Valve
- 1 - 1/2" MPT to 1/2" O.D. Barb
- Dip-tube for maximizing the amount of cold brew coffee you will be able to extract from your system
- Weldless thermometer hole plug (Thermometer and bulkhead attachment optional)
- Food Grade Silicone Gasket for Cold Brew Coffee Filter Plate
- 3 ft. - 1/2" I.D. Silicone High Temp Hose
- 15 Gallon: 18.9" tall x 15.75" diameter
- 30 Gallon: 23.7" tall x 19.7" diameter
- 50 Gallon: 28.3" tall x 23.6" diameter
- OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES:
3" Face Stainless Steel Thermometer for monitoring your Cold Brew Coffee Temps
To install a thermometer on your cold brew coffee system you will need the Bulkhead attachment.
* Maximum liquid capacity of the largest size kettle is 30 gallons. Actual liquid when combined with coffee grounds will be less.
Click here to downloand a printable "Setup & Instruction Sheet"
for your Large Batch Commercial Cold Brew Coffee System
Cold Brew System Return on Investment
Your system will pay for itself after 1 full batch of coffee is made an served. Not to mention the time that is saved in fighting with mesh bags and paper filters.
|System / Capacity
||# of 12oz Servings
||Revenue $5/ 12oz
||Cost of System
||11.25G / 1440oz
||$495 - $529.95
||22.5G / 2880oz
||$695 - $729.95
||37.5G / 4800oz
||$1,095 - $1,129.95