Ss Brew Tech 5.5 Gallon Brewing Kettle
What really sets this boil kettle apart from the rest is the first ever integrated trub dam and pick-up tube assembly that we've designed into the back of the 304 Ss 1/2" ball valve (3pc). We thought it would be cool to help brewers pull off a more efficient whirlpool before transferring their wort out to their fermenter. And with a few beers and a little stroke of hopped up genius (pun intended!) we came up with what will go down in home brewing history as a pretty clever little solution to what is a pretty important part of the brewing process! Other features include robust triclad bottom, silicone grab handles, internal gallon markings, and strong riveted handles.
Pair this awesome little kettle with the 3.5 Gallon Mini Bucket Fermenter, and you have a great little setup for brewing pilot batches!
- NOW IN STOCK/ FREE SHIPPING
- 304 SS 3 PIECE BALL VALVE (1/2") INCLUDED
- PICK-UP TUBE / TRUB DAM INCLUDED
- TRANSFER OUT CLEARER WORT
- Comes as shown in top pic / thumbnail
- Heavy duty 18 gauge 304 Stainless
- 5.5 Gallons total volume
- 1.2 x 1.0 height to width ratio
- Triclad bottom - no scorching!
- Good for induction burners!
- Silicone handles for safe handling
- Internal etched volume markings
- Weldless fittings
- Hang lid on side handles
- Optional bimetal thermometer
- Optional coupling for thermometer
- Re-circulation port not avail this model
- Dimensions: 13.4" H x 11" W
- 9.75" inches bottom triclad disk
- Great for stove top use!!!
- Patent pending
||Ss Brew Kettle 5.5 Gallon
|| Add to Cart
Scroll to view all product options.
Fits These Applications: