Perlick 690SS Forward Sealing Flow Control Faucet With Push-Back Creamer
Perlick has revolutionized their already stellar line of faucets with the release of their 600 series faucets. The 650SS (Stainless Steel) Flow Control faucet is no exception. The flow control handle on the side of the faucet allows the user to adjust the flow between pours, whether adjusting for glass size or highly carbonated beers, the Perlick Flow Control faucet is a winner.
Perlick Flow Control Faucet Features (690SS)
- Features a Flow Control Handle on the side of the faucet that can be used to adjust and restrict flow for hard to pour brands or to slow the pour for sampler glasses
- 304 Stainless Steel construction - This product will not pit or tarnish - This stainless steel grade is also suitable for wine
- Patented forward sealing design eliminates the need for a valve shaft exposed to beer and air
- Push Back Creamer Action
- Spout angle is more vertical allowing a more thorough draining after each pour - no horizontal area for beer to collect
- Polished interior - smooth flow, less agitation and less foaming
- Easy to clean - may be cleaned in place
||Perlick 690SS Forward Sealing Flow Control Faucet With Push-Back Creamer
|| Add to Cart
Scroll to view all product options.
Fits These Applications: