Ss Brewing Technologies - 20 Gallon Brew Kettle
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!!
What really sets this boil kettle apart from the rest is the first ever integrated trub dam and pick-up tube assembly that we've designed into the back of the 304 Ss 1/2" ball valve (3pc). We thought it would be cool to help brewers pull off a more efficient whirlpool before transferring their wort out to their fermenter. And with a few beers and a little stroke of hopped up genius (pun intended!) we came up with what will go down in home brewing history as a pretty clever little solution to what is a pretty important part of the brewing process! Other features include robust triclad bottom, silicone grab handles, internal gallon markings, and strong riveted handles.
Thermometer shown on kettle is not included. It is for illustration only.
Click here for the Weldless Kettle Thermometer.
You will also need the Weldless Thermometer Coupling to use the thermometer with this kettle.
- Dimensions: 21.25"H x 17.7"W
- First ever integrated trub dam / pick-up tube / ball valve assembly!
- 22.7 gallon total volume
- Transfer out clearer wort!
- Triclad bottom for even heat distribution
- Silicone handles for safe handling
- Internal gallon markings - no sight glass!
- High grade 3 pc 1/2" ball valve
- Weldless fittings
- Robust riveted handles for safety
- Certified 304 Ss construction
- Heavy duty 18 gauge 304 stainless
- 1.2 x 1.0 height to width ratio
- Thermometer not included with kettle
||Ss Brew Kettle 20 Gallon
|| Add to Cart
Scroll to view all product options.
Fits These Applications: